Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ON NOTICE: Liberal Mainstream Media

Liberal Mainstream Media - The 'liberal MSM' are purveyors of everything negative in society, whenever I find out someone has died or something bad has happened inevitably I see, hear or read about it in 'the liberal media' so liberal media you are 'on notice' for reporting negative stories and anything and everythingthat challenges my world view,
I hear the Liberal MSM apologists cry

"But, we 'the liberal media' - a single monolithic entity, we are just the messengers!"

Well tell me this,
If a tree falls and no-one is around to hear it, did it make a sound?
Now imagine the tree is 'the liberal media'......
get it!
does that actually make sense?
it doesn't matter,
Liberal MSM you are on notice, as soon as you stop reporting things I don't like you'll be off the list.

No comments: