Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Politics of Hate

If there's a prevalent smell in this election campaign it's been the stench of hate and envy, but with so many different people to hate things can easily get confusing. Well, threepointurn has the solution for the haters among us -
Our easy to follow "hate and vote" card - simply find the societal grouping that you blame most for NZ's problems then vote for the party that we've picked as doing the best job of "hating on" that group. We suggest printing the card out to take with you on polling day if you happen to suffer sudden memory loss.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was really stuggling there. Now I'm sorted!

Greig said...

Hrm, I must be missing exactly how ACT hate the "liberal media". I'd have thought that would be NZ First, or perhaps Labour. Remember it was RH and ACT that brought us news of our Popular And Competent Prime Minister's crusade to ban TV Cameras from parliament. :)

TomV said...

Jeez greig, read DPFs comments section or Sir Humphries sometime and look for the repeated VLW media conspiracy theme. It is to blame for almost everything so far this campaign

Greig said...

Silly me! :)

Anonymous said...

What does Pings mean?

Ms Vile File said...

I wondered the same thing, Anonymous. I'm guessing Pings are Asians???

Anonymous said...

Then that should have been Chinks.

For the flames and PC police coming my way, I was just setting things straight, and I'm an Asian myself.

Genius said...

thanks! i was undecided until now!

Anonymous said...

Interestingly there're only two groups in there that actually harm other people: capitalist pigs and yanks.

Little Girl in a Black Apron said...

haha i just had to say that actually made me laugh, i love the ' i hate myself - vot JAP'